- Cowboy Alert System
- Important Phone Numbers
- Campus Maps
- Police Activity Summaries
Campus Closed 01/13/17
The campus of Oklahoma State University in Stillwater will be closed on Friday, January 13, 2017, due to weather forecasts predicting inclement weather. Stillwater is part of a portion of the state that will be under an ice storm warning from 6 a.m., Friday through 6 a.m., Sunday.
No transit services will be available during this time.
Student Union & University Dining Services
The Kerr-Drummond dining facility will remain open to accommodate those living on campus.
For more information about Student Union events and store hours go to Union.okstate.edu.
University Housing Residential Life
Residential life will continue to provide assistance for those moving back into move-in for the Spring Semester:
Single Student Housing
- Staff is available 24/7 to assist new residents with their check in process. All residence hall desks are operational. Twenty-four desk operations are located at Bennett Hall, Griffith Community Center, University Commons West, Village CASNR, and Wentz Hall.
- Returning students can return to their residence hall at any time (exception is Stinchcomb Hall, which will reopen on January 15).
Family and Graduate Student 24/7Housing
- Family Resource Center will be open 2 pm to Midnight, Saturday and Sunday, dependent upon personnel. Please call ahead at (405) 744-6539 to verify hours.
- Saturday, January 14: Shopping Shuttle will be cancelled if ice is on the roads.
- Monday, January 16 – Family Resource Center will be closed in observance of Martin Luther King, Jr. Holiday; Shopping Shuttle will run as normal.