- Cowboy Alert System
- Important Phone Numbers
- Campus Maps
- Police Activity Summaries
- Cease all operations immediately.
- Extinguish cigarettes, etc.
- Do not switch lights on or off.
- Evacuate as soon as possible, notifying others as you go.
- Leave the area and dial 911.
- Do not re-enter the building until cleared to do so by the OSU Police Department or other authority.
- If ﬂooding occurs because of a plumbing failure or other problem, stop using all electrical devices.
- Between 7:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m. Monday–Friday, notify the Physical Plant at 744-7154.
- After hours, notify the OSU Police Department at 744-6523.
- If necessary, evacuate the building.
- Between 7:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m. Monday–Friday, notify the Physical Plant at 744-7154. After hours, notify the OSU Police Department at 744-6523.
- If evacuation of the building is required, exit via stairways. Do not use elevators. Seek out disabled persons and provide assistance if it is within your abilities.
- Laboratory personnel should secure experiments or activities that may present a danger with the electrical power off or when it is restored unexpectedly. Notify the lab supervisor immediately. For speciﬁc emergencies after hours, dial 911.
- When mechanical ventilation is interrupted, vapors of chemicals may reach hazardous concentration levels. Do not perform procedures using hazardous materials until power is restored. Clean up or put away chemicals and close chemical containers and secure storage areas.