Skip to main content

Injury Reporting Steps


For all life threatening emergencies, dial 911. The police will summon an ambulance and other emergency services as necessary.



For non-life threatening injuries, visit University Health Services (1202 W. Farm Road) for medical treatment. UHS is a comprehensive outpatient treatment facility with on-site x-ray imaging, lab facilities and pharmacy.



For non-life threatening injuries unrelated to work, seek treatment at your medical provider of choice. For non-life threatening work-related injuries, please seek medical attention at University Health Services. Report work-related injuries to your supervisor as soon as possible. Your supervisor will file a Worker's Compensation reporting form found online at:

Back To Top